Crystala Filter #11 for GE RPWFE is more than a cheap water filter for your GE refrigerator – it’s an economical choice for superior water filtration at a quality price. Tested for safety and performance and backed by Crystala’s lifetime warranty – replacing your current filter with a Crystala fridge water filter just makes sense.
Crystala Filter 11 (CF11)
Refrigerator Water FilterReplaces these GE Refrigerator Filters:
GE RPWFE, GE RPWF
Out of stock
- On the upper left wall of the refrigerator, open the filter door.
- Swing the old filter out by pulling from the bottom.
- Pull the filter outward gently until it unlocks; do not twist.
- Align your Crystala filter with the filter housing and push until it locks in place; “FRONT” should face outward; do not twist.
- Swing the filter holder back; if it doesn’t swing freely, reinstall filter for proper alignment.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.