Crystala Filter #12 for GE MSWF is more than a cheap water filter for your GE refrigerator – it’s an economical choice for superior water filtration at a quality price. Tested for safety and performance and backed by Crystala’s lifetime warranty – replacing your current filter with a Crystala fridge water filter just makes sense.
Crystala Filter 12 (CF12)
Refrigerator Water FilterReplaces this GE Refrigerator Filter:
Out of stock
- Turn the filter counterclockwise and pull it down to remove.
- Use tap water to fill your Crystala filter before installing.
- Insert your Crystala filter with arrow on filter aligned with arrow on filter holder.
- Turn the filter ½ turn clockwise to lock into place; do not overtighten.
- Press Filter Replaced button or press and hold the Reset Water Filter button for 3 seconds to reset (depending on your refrigerator’s feature).
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.