Crystala Filter #13 for LG LT600P is more than a cheap water filter for your LG refrigerator – it’s an economical choice for superior water filtration at a quality price. Tested for safety and performance and backed by Crystala’s lifetime warranty – replacing your current filter with a Crystala fridge water filter just makes sense.
Crystala Filter 13 (CF13)
Refrigerator Water FilterReplaces these LG Refrigerator Filters:
LG LT600P, LG 5231JA2006A, LG 5231JA2005A, LG 5231JA2006B, LG 47-226216
- Turn the old filter counterclockwise to remove it.
- Insert filter into the housing with handle vertical and push until it stops.
- Continue to push while turning clockwise ¼ turn, until handle is horizontal.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.
- Reset the Change Filter indicator.
- Check for leaks. Uninstall and start over if leaking occurs.