Crystala Filter #4 for LG LT700P and others is more than a cheap water filter for your LG refrigerator – it’s an economical choice for superior water filtration at a quality price. Tested for safety and performance and backed by Crystala’s lifetime warranty – replacing your current filter with a Crystala fridge water filter just makes sense.
Crystala Filter 4 (CF4)
Refrigerator Water FilterReplaces these LG Refrigerator Filters:
LG LT700P, LG ADQ36006101, LG ADQ36006102, LG WF700, LG WSL-3
- Remove the top left shelf of the refrigerator.
- Press button to open the filter cover on the ceiling.
- Pull the old filter down to remove.
- Insert your Crystala filter with the tabs horizontal for proper alignment.
- Close the cover, without forcing it. If necessary, adjust filter position to fit easily into the compartment.
- Replace shelf.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.