Crystala Filter #8 for GE MWF, GE GWF and others is more than a cheap water filter for your GE refrigerator – it’s an economical choice for superior water filtration at a quality price. Tested for safety and performance and backed by Crystala’s lifetime warranty – replacing your current filter with a Crystala fridge water filter just makes sense.
Crystala Filter 8 (CF8)
Refrigerator Water FilterReplaces these GE Refrigerator Filters:
GE MWF, GE GWF, GE MWFP, GE WSG-1, GE WF287
- Turn the filter ½ turn counterclockwise and pull it down to remove.
- Use tap water to fill your Glacier Fresh filter before installing.
- Insert your Crystala filter and turn it ½ turn clockwise to lock into place.
- Press Reset Water Filter button (if your refrigerator has this feature) on display panel for 3 seconds to reset.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.