Crystala Filter #9 for GE GSWF is more than a cheap water filter for your GE refrigerator – it’s an economical choice for superior water filtration at a quality price. Tested for safety and performance and backed by Crystala’s lifetime warranty – replacing your current filter with a Crystala fridge water filter just makes sense.
Crystala Filter 9 (CF9)
Refrigerator Water FilterReplaces this GE Refrigerator Filter:
- Locate the filter in the upper right back corner of the refrigerator.
- Open the cartridge cover and turn the filter counterclockwise to remove.
- Insert your Crystala filter and turn it clockwise to lock into place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Press reset water filter button (if your refrigerator has this feature) on display panel for 3 seconds to reset.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.